Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Pets

This is Finn, my fish. This is the second fish I've had named Finn. He is a Beta fish. He lives in a small tank above the kitchen sink. These are other things that are around him.

Nellie likes to go outside. She does this most of the time. She runs away from people when they try to pet her.

Charlie likes to play. When he does, you have to be careful around him. He might scratch or bite, but he is fun. He was playing with one of my baby toys in this picture. He was fascinated by the balls rolling through the boat.


Baily likes to hang out. When he does, he puts his head on his paw. Sometimes, he doesn't stay when you pet him.

My mom took these snapshots, but I chose them for this post.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fr. Bryan Owen said...

Great posting, Light Saber!