Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Music Videos I Like

I want to share some cool videos I found on YouTube.

The first one is a song by Smash Mouth called "All Star." I like it because it sounds like rap. (Note from my dad: this video is not of the band - it's just some guys fooling around).




The next one is a song by Cheap Trick called "The Dream Police." The guy with the baseball hat is crazy, and I like the guitar. But I like drumming more.




The next song is by Foo Fighters, and it's called "Generator." That weird thingy the lead singer puts in his mouth is cool! The drumming is awesome!




The next song is by Coldplay. It's called "Life in Technicolor ii." I like the way the song starts. And I like that this video is a puppet show.




The song is by The Who (one of my dad's favorite bands). It's called "I'm a Boy." I like that it's about a boy and that it says, "My name is Bill and I'm a head case."




And finally, another one from Foo Fighters. It's a live version of "The Best of You." I like that he's letting other people sing.




These are just a few of the cool music videos you can find on YouTube.

No comments: